- ☀Automatic Control: Automatically control the solar panel and battery in solar system.
- ☀Multiple Protection: Reverse discharging & reverse-polarity protection. Under-voltage and over-charging protection. Over-load & short-circuit protection.
- ☀Key Parameter: Rated Voltage: 12V / 24V (Auto Switch), Rated Charge Current: 10A, Rated Load Current: 10A.
- ☀Good Performance: Protection from lightning strike. Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
- ☀Easy to Use: Easy to set up and operate. Suitable for small solar energy system.
Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
Easy to set up and operate.
Suitable for small solar energy system.
Rated Voltage: 12V / 24V (Auto Switch)
Rated Charge Current: 10A / 20A (Optional)
Rated Load Current: 10A / 20A
Stop Power Supply Voltage: 10.8V / 21.6V
Resume Power Supply Voltage: 12.6V / 25.2V
Stop Charging Voltage: 14.4V / 28.8V
Temperature Compensation: -3mV/Cell/°C
Operation Temperature: -20°C~60°C
Item Size: 103 * 95 * 38mm / 4 * 3.74 * 1.5in
Item Weight: 117g / 4.14oz
Package Size: 11.5 * 10 * 5.2cm / 4.5 * 3.94 * 2in
Package Weight: 153g / 5.41oz
1. Order of Connection: connect storage battery firstly, then connect the solar panel; Order of Disconnection: disconnect the solar panel firstly, then the storage battery; otherwise it will cause damage to the controller.
2. The inverter can't be connected to the controller directly.
3. The controller will generate heat during operation, please notice that put the controller on flat surface with good ventilation.
For 12V System, battery voltage is 12V, recommended input voltage of solar panel: 16-22V, when actual input voltage>50V, controller will be damaged;
For 24V System, battery voltage is 24V, recommended input voltage of solar panel: 32-44V, when actual input voltage>50V, controller will be damaged.
1 * Solar Charge Controller
1 * User Manual (English)