- Perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied applications
- High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight). Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa); resistant aluminum frame which allows the panels to last for decades
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- [UPGRADE] QUICK DELIVERY AND PROFESSION:Fulfilled by Amazon, ship from US after ordered.Any problem please feel free to contact us.we will provide a satisfied solution.
This 150 watt panel is made up of monocrystalline solar cells, which give you one of the most efficiency per space.
Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
Off-Grid Rooftop/Ground Mounted.
Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel for fast mounting and securing.
RVs, trailers, motorhomes, caravans, boats, etc.
12 volt Battery Charging.
Maximum Power: 150W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A
Weight: 22.5 lbs
Dimensions: 38.8 x 38.8 x 1.4 inches