New Solar Programs for 2021
Fill out this survey to receive information on how to save with Solar
No Florida Sales Tax
Solar Specific Financing
Quick Turnaround on Investment
Hedge Against Future Energy Costs
- Save up to 50% + on your electric bill
- Performance Warranty
- Increase the value of your home
- Florida provides a 100% property tax exemption for residential solar energy property (your solar panel system is tax exempt!)
- Lock-in energy costs for years to come
- Offset rising energy costs
- Decrease your carbon footprint and provide clean, reliable energy for your family
Photovoltaics (PV) is a method of generating electrical power by converting solar radiation into direct current electricity using semiconductors that exhibit the photovoltaic effect. Many people want to do the right thing when it comes to where our energy comes from. But it’s no longer a difficult thing to do especially with solar options. We live a power hungry life and there does not seem to be any end in sight. But that doesn’t mean we have to give up everything to save energy.
There are options
Solar Photovoltaic is a proven technology with many benefits that the Florida homeowner can take advantage of in a variety of ways.
If you have been thinking about a photovoltaic system for your home or business now is the time to explore your options.