1000W Grid Tie Power Inverter (Note: DC Input Voltage : 22V~65V)
- Type: 110V
- Rated Power (Peak/Continuous): 1000W / 900W
- DC Input Voltage: 22V~65V
- AC Output Frequency Range: 46Hz~65Hz
- Peak Inverter Efficiency: 90%
- Night Power Consumption: 0.5W
- Mppt efficiency: 99%
- Anit-Island Protection:yes
- Storage Tmeperature Range: -40°F~ 149°F
- Size: 41*28*15.5cm(16.14″*11″*6.1″)
Installing Sunshine Grid Tie Power System involves several key steps:
1. Considering the total capacity of the grid tie power system that you need.
2. Choosing applicable solar panels for Sunshine Grid Tie Inverter.
3. Selecting accessory for installation of the Grid Tie Power System .
4. Selecting correct model of Sunshine Grid Tie Inverter.
5. Installing solar panels to suitable place.
6. Installing Sunshine Grid Tie Inverter to suitable place.
7. Connecting Sunshine Grid Tie Power System with cables and connectors.
8. Grounding the system.
9. Completing Sunshine installation map and Connecting the PV modules.
Customer Questions & Answers
Q: Does the current limiter have current limit?
A: The current below 4.5A will make the current limiter less sensitive. It is recommended to use it at 4.5-9A.
Q: Does the buckle of the current limiter require wires?
A: It is recommended to use the correct diameter restrictor wire. If the wire is too thin, please loop the wire inside the current limiter buckle to reach the proper size of the buckle. If the wire is too thick, the current limiter buckle cannot be buckled, and the current limiter will not work.
Q: Why does the grid-tie inverter not work or stop after working for a while?
A: When the power of the load in the working state is too low, the grid-tie inverter will not be able to recognize the load, so the inverter cannot be started. After starting the grid-tie inverter, if the power of the working load is lower than 100w, the inverter may stop working.
We recommend that when using 1000w grid tie inverter, ensure that the load power in the working state is not less than 100w
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Low Cost and easy installation. Easy installation of solar modules and grid tie inverter. It just needs very low maintenance costs.
Low power consumption, over current protection, over temperature protection, reverse polarity protection, etc.
Improving the efficiency of the entire solar power system because of MPPT function. So every panel is working at the maximum. And when the DC is 36V, the efficiency is the highest.
Free combination-SGPV can be used as a separate grid tie system and can be setup as a large solar array with many of them. The quantity of SGPV in the array is just according to your desire.
The screen can display daily power generation & total power generation, real-time waveform display of the power grid, real-time voltage & current of solar energy system, real-time power, internal temperature, date and time.