Is your attic like a sauna in summer? Do you want to cut down your electricity bill? Get one GBGS Solar Attic Fan to fix all those problems.
– Effectively reduces attic heat in the summer
– A whisper quiet 24 volt motor is powered by an industrial grade 20 watt solar panel that is thermostatically controlled. The motor turns on if the temperature reaches 77℉, and auto shut off once it cools to 65℉ .
– Works efficiently in sunny days to exhaust out the indoor heat & smell and not let any exterior air going in, to keep the living & working environment always clean & fresh.
– Smooth-air Deflector in the shroud of the fan produces a smoother air flow and increases exhaust performance.
– Horizontally 90° regulation and vertically 4 angles (0°, 15°, 30° & 45°) adjustable which can receive maximum sunlight directly.
– IP68 Waterproof brushless motor which work excellent in special environments
– Come with a clear installation and mounting guide.
Suitable installtion places:
For normal sloped, asphalt shingle or wood shake roofs. Also works well with flat concrete tile or slate roofs.
– Solar Panel: 20W
– CFM: 1750
– Material: Galvanization steel
– Fan blade Material: Aluminum
– Motor: 24-Volt Brush DC Motor
– Size: 20*20*13 inch
– Weight: 13.9kg
1 x Solar Attic Fan
1 x User Manual
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Ventilates up to 1750 CFM. Solar ventilation fan cools your house and also lower electricity bills dramatically
Quite brushless motor, nylon-fiber-aluminum blades, galvanization steel housing and easily installation, wirelsss
Warranty– 10 Years Warranty on Motor; 20 Years Warranty on Solar Panel
Adjustable solar panel (0/15/30/45 degree) and solar bracket(90 degree horizontally) to take advantage of late afternoon sun to run longer
Thermally is built inside to protect motor from overheating. Motor will start to work once the temperature reaches 77℉, and auto shut off at 65℉ (NOTE: This solar fan may qualify for the federal solar tax credit). Note：No battery included. So the fan stops running when the sun goes down. Note: no battery included. So the fan stops running when the sun goes down