6000W Peak 18000W Pure Sine Wave Split Phase Power Inverter DC 48V AC Output 120V 240V Converter
- * Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter With Charger
- * AC/Battery Priority Selector
- * Automatically Generator Start
- * Safety and Convenient
- * The low freqency inverter can power all kinds of appliances
- * LCD Display, Remote Control
- * Low Idle Consumption
- * Battery type settings for charger
- * Multi Stage Smart charger 60+/-5A, charger can be disable
- * 10msec typical transfer time
- Charger Rate: 60+/-5A
- AC input Range（Grid or Generator）: 140V-270VAC/184V-253VAC（select by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown:62.8V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current: off 0%-100%
- 3-step intelligent battery charger
- Continuous Output Power: 6000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 18000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output: AC120V and AC 240V ,60HZ
- AC Input:240V
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms（MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- 6000W 48V Split Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter
- English Manual
- BTS cable
- Remote Control
- Unit Weight: 72lbs
- Unit Size L x W x H: 27.5×12.2×11.8inch
- Shipping Weight: 79lbs
- Shipping Size L x W x H : 30×13.3×12.9inch
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 40.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 52Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 81W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 30W
Battery type Suitable: lithium LiFePO4, gel, AGM and lead Acid batteries. We recommend checking battery charging specifications for all batteries.
Charging Current Control: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100%
Auto Generator Start: The inverter can start up a generator when battery voltage goes low.Generator power should be 1.5 times higher than the inverter power.
AC/Battery Priority: The AC Priority and Battery Priority switch is selected by SW5.
Battery Temperature Sensor: BTS cable can monitor the batteries for extended life and longevity.
Remote Control: Comes with 33 foot connection cable, control the power on/off.
AC Wiring Method:
240V split phase:
Input: Hot line+Hot line+Ground
Output 1: Hot line+Hot line+Neutral
Output 2: Hot line+Neutral
1.The output voltage of this unit must never be connected in its input AC terminal, overload or damage may result.
2.Always switch on the inverter before plugging in any appliance.
|2000W 12V 120V||3000W 24V 120V||4000W 12V 120V||4000W 48V Split||6000W 24V Split||12000W 48V Split|
|DC Input Voltage||12V||24V||12V||48V||24V||48V|
|AC Input Voltage||120V||120V||120V||240V||240V||240V|
|AC Output Voltage||120V||120V||120V||Split Phase 120V and 240V||Split Phase 120V and 240V||Split Phase 120V and 240V|
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
1. This LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch.Low frequency,low Idle Current, remote control
2. Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch at the right of the battery type selector. This will be helpful if you are using our powerful charger on a small capacity battery bank.the liner switch can effectively reduce the max charging current to 20% of its peak.Choosing “0” in the battery type selector will disable charging function
3. AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, when AC input is present, the battery will be charged first, and the inverter will transfer the input AC to power the load. the inverter can be easily customized to Battery priority via a DIP switch, When you choose battery priority, the inverter will invert from battery despite the AC input.
4. Auto Gen Start：the inverter can be customized to start up a generator when the battery voltage goes low.When the inverter goes to low battery alarm, it can send a signal to start a generator, and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished. The auto gen start feature will only work with generators designed to work with this feature.
5. Protections: AC input over voltage protection/AC Input low voltage protection/Low battery alarm/High battery alarm /Over temperature protection/Over load protection Short Circuit protection (1s after fault) /Back feeding protection