- With a flex range of up to 248 degrees, this panel is capable of meeting a wide range of applications where standard panels can be inconvenient to mount, such as on the curved roof of an airstream.
- ETFE material has higher light transmittance, longer service life than PET material. ETFE material also has antifouling and self-cleaning abilities, ensure best performance day after day.
- Thanks to advanced polymer materials, this product weighs 70% less than conventional solar panels, making transportation and installation a breeze. The lightweight design also contributes to lower mpg on vehicles.
- Sleek and barely noticeable,100W flexible solar panel laid flat is only a tenth of an inch tall! Approximately 95% thinner than its rigid counterpart, this panel is ideal for a stealthy solar setup.
- Rigorously tested, the 100W panel was designed to withstand extreme wind of up to 2400 Pa and snow loads of up to 5400 Pa.100W flexible solar panel is the best companion for RV, boat, cabin and other applications.
Perfect for marine use or on top of a van,100W Lightweight Solar Panel is thin and can easily flex up to 248 degrees. At 4 pounds, this solar panel weighs just a fourth of its standard counterpart’s weight. Highly flexible, this lightweight panel can easily be installed on curved surfaces and be used to power various applications such as a boat or teardrop trailer.