- Photovoltaic System Market 2018: Global Industry Top Key Players Canadian Solar Inc., First Solar, SunPower Corporation, Trina Solar, Tata Power Solar Systems Limited and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries StockNewsMagazine
- Global Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Panels Market Outlook, Investment Analysis, and Revenue 2024 The Market Bureau
- Photovoltaic Solar Panel Market 2019 – JA Solar, Trina Solar, ReneSola, Canadian Solar, First Solar Market Trends
- Global Photovoltaic Solar Panel Market 2019 – JA Solar , Trina Solar , ReneSola , Canadian Solar , First Solar , Sunpower , Sharp Solar Daily Post Times
- Global Photovoltaic Solar Panel Market Research Report (2018-2023) Market Talk News
- View full coverage on Read more…
Global Photovoltaic (PV) Inverter Market Report 2019: Market is Projected to Reach US$ 12.804 Billion by 2024, from US$ 7.052 Billion in 2018 PRNewswire
DUBLIN, March 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The “Photovoltaic (PV) Inverter Market – Forecasts from 2019 to 2024” report has been added to …
- 25000mAh SOLAR CHARGER: Provides large battery backup for usage during outdoor activities. The power bank can charge iPhone 6 around 10 times, Samsung S6 around 7 times and iPad Air around 3 times on a full recharge.
- 4 FOLDABLE SOLAR PANELS: This Portable Solar Charger is handheld sized, which looks a slightly larger than iphone X when fold. It can absorb more solar energy than ordinary solar charger when unfold.
- FAST CHARGING: Dual USB output ports can charge 2 devices simultaneously up to 5V/2.1A with Quick Charge. Auto-stop when the phone is full charged. This helps protection against over-heating & over-charging situations.
- EMERGENCY LED LIGHTS: The solar power bank equipped bright LED light, works perfectly in darkness, ideal for outdoor trips or emergency events. Easy to carry, you may hang it on your backpack for traveling, hiking, camping.
- 30 DAYS MONEY BACK & 12 MONTHS EXCHANGE: We guarantee you’ll love this ADDTOP Solar Phone Charger and if you aren’t absolutely satisfied, we can provide replacement or full refund. Please note that the USB cable is in a small compartment hidden inside the box.
High Capacity (25000mAh) Solar Charger
25000mAh power bank can charge an iPhon e 6up to 12 times, a Galaxy S6 up to 7 times or an iPad Mini 3 about two times. There is no need to worry about your battery running out.Talk to your friends, play games, or surf the internet for as long as you want. No need to find electrical outlet when you’re on business travel, going camping, etc.
This solar power bank is compatible with almost all the 5V devices, such as iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Sony, Huawei, HTC, LG, XiaoMi, Nexus, Tablet, camera, Bluetooth, GPS etc.
4 Solar Panels
It can absorb more sunlight through the 4 solar panels, that means it can be recharged by the sunlight 4-5 times faster than other solar charger. Solar used as the main charging method for outdoor activity. It needs 40 hours to be fully charged by sunlight.
Bright LED Flashlight（3 modes）
Long press the ON/OFF button to turn on the LED flashlight. Press ON/OFF button again to turn off the LED light.
Press the button again switch flash light between 3modes (steady-SOS-strobe).
Battery capacity: 25000mAh / 92.5Wh
Solar power: 5W/1000mA
3 solar panels (6.1x 3.35x 1.37 in folded or 13.9x 6.1 in opened)
Battery: Li-polymer battery
Input (Max): 5V 1.8A Output (Max): USB 5V/2.1 A
Folded Dimension: 6.1*3.35*1.37 inch
Totaly weight(with solar panels): 538g/1.18 Ib
1 x 25000mAh Solar Charger,
1 x USB Charging Cable,
1 x User Manual
18 Months Warranty
We offer 30-Day money back guarantee, 18 Months warranty, Life-time technic
Price: $ 39.99
- Solar jobs fell in 2018, The Solar Foundation’s job census finds Fast Company
- Since Trump tariffs, solar jobs have atrophied Ars Technica
- Which States Are Adding Solar Jobs? Check Out the Midwest, for Starters InsideClimate News
- US solar workforce shrinks for second straight year as Trump tariffs bite CNBC
- Solar energy sector lost 8,000 jobs in US last year, but future looks bright – report The Guardian
- View full coverage on Read more…